The Maxima range is powered by a 470CC diesel engine. Which means, you can do more trips, carry more load. Thereby maximizing your income.
The Maxima has a bigger cabin space with more headroom, providing for a comfortable and roomier ride - for more passengers. This in effect, can maximize your earnings as well.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Black Yellow
WHAT POWERS THE MAXIMA DIESEL
The Maxima is powered by a 236CC LPG or 470CC diesel engine. Which means, you can do more trips, carry more passengers or load. Thereby maximizing your income.
The new hi-tech Constant Velocity Shaft with tripod bush joints gives you a maintenance-free drive for 100,000 km. It also offers you a smooth drive even with heavy loads.
The first-in-class front fork with twin shock absorbers gives you a car-type driving comfort on any type of road.
BIGGER 10” TYRES
The Maxima range with bigger tyres enable car type driving comfort over all types of road conditions.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Four Stroke, Air & Oil cooled, Twin Spark plug, S. I. Engine
- Max Power: 6.94 kW @ 3400 rpm
- Max Torque: 24 Nm @ 2000 rpm
- Displacement: 470.5 cc
- Max Speed:60 km/h
- Clutch:Dry-single plate
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Type with TMC – Foot operated
- Brake Size Rear: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Type with TMC – Foot operated
- Tyre Front: 4.00-10, 6PR
- Tyre Rear: 4.00-10, 6PR
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulically actuated brake shoes – Leading & Trailing Type
- Wheel Base: 2025 mm
- Frame Type: Monocoque chassis with central beam and cross member welded
- Length x Width x Height: 3063 mm x 1454 mm x 1849 mm
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Suspension Front: Fork with Leading Arm and Anti-dive link, twin Hydraulic shock absorbers and Helical springs
- Kerb Weight: 508 kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 8 L
- Suspension Rear: Independently sprung rear wheels by trailing arms with helical springs and hydraulic shock absorbers
- System: 12 V DC
- Battery: 12V 32AH
- Tail Lamps: 12V 21/5W
- Reverse Lamp: 12 V 10W
- Head Lamps: 12V35/35W (HS1)